Construction and Infrastructure Renewal Projects
The NCC is responsible for developing, preserving and improving Canada’s Capital Region on behalf of all Canadians. The Ottawa–Gatineau region should reflect its role and significance as the seat of Canada’s government, and should be a source of pride for Canadians.
The NCC engages in construction, development and infrastructure renewal projects in several ways: it develops and provides total funding for its own projects, it collaborates with partners, and it provides input on projects.
Please note that this list is subject to change without notice.
- Greenbelt Pathway: Boardwalk replacement in the Mer Bleue, Stony Swamp and Shirleys Bay sectors
- Redevelopment of the former emergency route, between Saint-Raymond Boulevard and the Gatineau Parkway
- Redevelopment of Jacques-Cartier Street
- Meech Lake Shoreline Rehabilitation Project
- Greenbelt Pathway: Woodroffe Avenue to Black Rapids Lockstation
Construction and development projects being undertaken by the NCC’s partners
For more information on all current and future construction and development projects in Canada’s Capital Region, please visit the following websites: